API 10d 9 5/8 " Single Piece Casing Centralizer
|100-999 1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $35 US $34.8 US $34 US $33.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 4 1/2"-20"
- Drawing: Available
- Color: Red/Orange/Black
- OEM: Available
- Height: 350mm
- Transport Package: Wood Cases
- Origin: Henan, China
- Sample: Available
- Size: 4 1 /2"-20"
- ODM: Available
- Markings: Available
- Trademark: zhongshi
- Specification: 4 1/2"-20"
- HS Code: 843143100
API 10D spec 9 5/8'' single piece centralizer
These Centralizers are designed for High Restoring Force and Low Starting Force for centralizing the casing pipe in a Vertical, Horizontal and Deviated well.
Premium quality Bows are made of special alloy steel and hot formed in totally controlled heat treatment plant to achieve the uniform hardness all over. Spec and performance index of bow spring casing centralizer meet API Spec 10D. The woven centralizer is connected by pin when in use, the unfolded centralizer can be stacked flatly for convenient storage and transportation.
1) Designed for High Restoring Force and Low Starting & Running Force
2) End collars are designed with self-locking action, which are easy to assemble.
3) Undergo special coating process to prevent from rust
4) Can be shipped in half assembled condition for economy in shipping and storage costs.
5) Specification: 4"---20". Any special sizes or combination can available on request.
? One-piece integral unit combined with zero start and running force.
? High standoff ratio (+85%) combined with high restoring force.
? Straight blade to achieve maximum slide effect.
? Designed to compress fully in tight spots.
? Reduces both torque and drag.
? Made to gauge.
? Sizes range from 4 1/2"to 20".
This integral one-piece bow spring centralizer is a high-end centralization product. The
centralizers are built to gauge to offer easier, RIH, maximize standoff, and maximize the cement job. The centralizers are built mostly for passing through close tolerance situations and then opening back up into under reamed holed sections, or washed out sections, while still providing quality stand-off performance. Bow spring sections are based on a straight bladed principle, but are curved in both axial and tangential directions. This cross curvature conforms to the borehole wall, while the axial curvature changes proportionally as it encounters different loads. As the loads increase, the surface contact area also increases, reducing the load per square unit of area. This helps avoid compression and shear failure of the formation surface.
• Rating-API Specification 10D
• Design features
- Smooth bow profile overall
- Made to gauge
- Integral bow design for increased strength and performance.
- Zero weak points, such as hinges, welds, or mechanical interlocks.
- Flexible to absorb both axial and radial loading.
- Powder coated red finish
- Zero start and running force with exceptional restoring force.
- Improved flow by area and improved pipe rotation.
- Low torque and low drag units.
- Improved zonal isolation
- Used in most well applications and geometries for vertical, horizontal ERD, close tolerance, or under reamed well conditions.