API Rigid Casing Centralizer, Spiraglider Aluminium Centralizer
|FOB Price:||US $10-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10-80/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: spiraglider aluminium centralizer
- Sample: Avaliable
- Centralizers Type: Rigid Centralizers
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Henan
- OEM: Avaliable
- Material: Aluminum
- Trademark: ZS
- Specification: 4-1/2′′to 20′′
1.Sizes ranging from 4-1/2" to 20"
2.Suitable for cased or open hole
3.High tensile and corrosion resistance(aluminum material)
4.30 degree beveled vane ends
Product's advantage of aluminum centralizer
Wide vanes distribute load from the casing string into the well bore without gouging.
The design of the vanes keeps running forces at a minimum.
Parameter of aluminum centralizer
|Size(inch)||Inner Diameter(mm)||Outer Diameter(mm)||Height(mm)|
Other centralizer introduction:
Roller rigid centralizer
It is most suitable for highly deviated wells and horizontal wells has two or three rollers in each blade. It can change slipping friction to rolling friction, so the Roller rigid centralizer greatly reduces the friction between casing and wellbore wall and let casing go to desired position smoothly
1. These Centralizers are designed for High Restoring Force and Low Starting Force for centralizing the casing pipe in a Vertical, Horizontal and Deviated well
2. Premium quality Bows are made of special alloy steel and hot formed in totally controlled heat treatment plant to achieve the uniform hardness all over
3. Spec and performance index of bow spring casing centralizer meet API Spec 10D. The woven centralizer is connected by pin when in use, the unfolded centralizer can be stacked flatly for convenient storage and transportation.
Rigid roller centralizer
Rigid casing centralizer is used in deviated wells and horizontal wells. There are several blades on the rigid roller centralizerthat can keep casing from contacting the wellbore wall