API Spec Float Collar and Float Shoe. Floating Equipment
|1-99 100-499 500-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $980 US $950 US $920 US $900|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 7 " & 9 5/8" & 13 3/8"
- Spec: 7 Inch & 9 5/8 Inch&13 3/8 Inch
- Thread: Btc/Vam Top
- Material 2: N80/K55
- ODM: Acceptable
- Trademark: ZS
- Specification: 7"&9 5/8"
- HS Code: 843143100
- Sample: Available
- Color: Blue /Red
- Material 1: L80/J55
- Marking: Available
- OEM: Acceptable
- Transport Package: Wood Cases
- Origin: Henan, China
Float collar float shoe from our company adopts spring-loaded back pressure valve. It is of high reliability and with a compact structure. Other features include connecting in series is facilitated, reliability in resisting to back pressure, and easiness of drilled out.
On the top end for cement-filling of the float collar there are plum flower-like holes for anti-rotation purpose. Those holes fit with the front side of the rubber plug. When rubber plug is drilling by PDC bits, the plum flower holes prevent the rubber plug from rotation.
1. All inner parts are made of easily drillable aluminum alloy.
2. The device can be connected directly to the casing of the same type.
3. Reliable back-pressure leak proof structure, enable grout or slurry flow with less resistance.
4. Valve seat and valve disk can effectively prevent grout from flowing back.
5. Non-rotating landing plate is available on request.
6. Either PDC or rock bit drillable.
The body of the float shoe is composed of alloy materials. A back-pressure valve is equipped in the float shoe and oil well cement is filled in between the back-pressure valve and the float shoe body. The back-pressure valve can be drilled by PDC bit.
Applicable Casing TypeDimensionBuckle ShapeReverse Working Pressure
|5″||φ127||φ141.3*φ98*300||Tube buckle (API)||20-35 MPa|
|5 1/2"||φ139.7||φ153.67*φ120*350||Tube buckle (API)||20-35 MPa|
|7″||φ177.8||φ194.96*φ156*350||Tube buckle (API)||20-35 MPa|
|9 5/8″||φ244.5||φ269.88*φ221*400||Tube buckle (API)||20-35 MPa|
|13 3/8″||φ339.72||φ365.13*φ320*500||Tube buckle (API)||10-25 MPa|