Aluminium Rigid Casing Centralizers with Teflon Coatings
|1-999 1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000-6,999 7,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $49.8 US $49 US $48 US $46|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 4 1/2"-20"
- Size: 4 1 /2"-20"
- ODM: Available
- Color: Black
- Blade: 5PCS
- Transport Package: Wood Cases
- Origin: Henan, China
- Sample: Available
- Coatings Thickness: 1.5mm
- OEM: Available
- Height: 200mm
- Trademark: ZS
- Specification: 3 1/2"-20"
- HS Code: 843143100
These Centralizers are available in both 'Short' as well as 'Long' depending on their length.
Rigid centralizers can be installed on the casing with stop collars or with integral set screws. Installations that allow casing rotation and reciprocation are preferred because of improved displacement efficiency. Most slip-on rigid centralizers must be installed between stop collars and are free floating there between.
Straight Rigid Centralizers are specially designed with extra length to give maximum centralization. These Centralizers are available in one-piece corrosion resistant cast Aluminium These centralizers are available with or without set screws for eliminating of stop collars. The straight blades of these centralizers reduce casing drag and flow effect. They are designed for use in highly deviated and horizontal wells and act as bearing during pipe rotations.
They are available in all sizes ranging from 3 1/2" to 20".
The welded ones have advantage such as: integral structure, stable performance, simple and convenient to use, etc.
The strong points of non-welded ones are:
1. It's finished well under mould pressing without any welding.
2. Starting and restoring force meets API 10D standards.
3. Easy and convenient to install.
4. Equipped with spinning disc to improve the displacement efficient.
1. Take casing to designed position by reducing sticking while casing going down.
2. Centralize casing in well.
3. Balance liquid pressure in annular space by reducing adhesion phenomenon.
4. Improving replacing ratio of mud and boosting cementing quality by reducing channeling effect.
5. Reset force of double-bow casing centralizer is higher than single-bow casing centralizer's, and centralization performance is stronger.
|Casing Size||Hole Size||Max O.D.|
|5- 1/2||8- 1/2||256||10,079|