API Standard Stellite/Tungsten Carbide Ball
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $10/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton with Inner Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: tungsten carbide ball
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Pressure: Ordinary Pressure
- Type: Two-Way
- Media: Oil
- Seat Size: 2-1/4"
- Material1: Stellite
- Material3: Stainless Steel
- Specification: API/ISO
- HS Code: 8431
- Certification: ISO, API
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Material: Alloy
- Certificate: API 11 Ax
- Size: V11-225
- Ball Size: 1-3/8"
- Material2: Tungsten Carbide
- Trademark: Zhongshi
- Origin: Henan, China
Precision machined carbide balls and valve seats
1. High strength, high wear resistance, high precision, good temperature resistance and good corrosion resistance.
2. Mainly used for the sealing of valves of oil pumps in petroleum industry's containing wells, viscous oil wells, sea oil wells and high pressure sulfur resistant oil wells, etc.
3. Balls and seats are used with compatible cemented carbide valve seats.
4. The finished surface, tolerance standard have reached the standards of the machine industry: G5, G10, G16, G40 and G100 of JB/T 9145-1999.
5. Precision machined cemented carbide balls of other grades and specifications are also available based on customers` demands.
6. Compatible high precision valve seats can also be made.
|API No.||Seat Size||Ball Size|