API Ltc Non Rotating Cementing Float Collar and Shoe
|FOB Price:||US $180 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $180/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZS96
- Usage: Well Drilling Machinery, Offshore Oil and Gas Field Exploitation Machinery, Oil and Gas Processing Machinery, Oil (Gas) Production Machinery
- Float Equipmentsize: 5-1/2" to 20"
- Sample: Avaliable
- Trademark: ZS
- Origin: Henan
- Type: Petroleum Drilling Tool & Accessory
- Certification: ISO, API
- Standard: API RP 1of Specs
- Product Name: Stab in Cementing Casing Float Collar & Shoe
- Specification: 5-1/2" to 20"
Main features of stab in cementing float collar and shoe with latch in profile
1. Sizes ranging from 5-1/2" to 20"
2. Using the stab in seal sub
3. Pdc drillable
4. Applying in large large diameter casing
5. Reduce net rig time
6. Improve displacement accuracy
7. Get better cement quality
8. Reduce cement volume
9. Protect casing
Description of the process of stab in cementing float collar & shoe
>>stab-in cementing is an improved method for cementing large diameter casing.
>>conventional methods require excessive amounts of cement to ensure cement circulation to surface because of open hole volume, losses to the formation, or mud displacement efficiency that cannot be determined with sufficient accuracy.
>>in addition, large plugs must be used to separate the cement from the mud and have to be drilled out, along with any cement in the casing.
>>with stab-in cementing, the drill pipe is stabbed directly into the float shoe or collar and cement is pumped through the drill pipe until returns reach surface.
>>cement is then displaced to the bottom of the drill pipe - a wiper dart can be used.
>>the drill pipe is then picked up, circulated, and pulled out of the hole.
How to use stab in float collar&shoe with latch in profile
Float collar&shoe specification
|Specification||In-dia||Out-dia||Height||Backward pressure||Forward pressure||Connect screw thread||Material||Standard|
Packaging & shipping
|Packing||Wooden cases or iron cases|
|Shipping||According to the stock situation|
Ocean shipment, air shipment, rail transport