API PDC Drillable Float Collar and Shoe
|FOB Price:||US $50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: fc
- Model: Fg-Fzq
- Color: Red, Blue or as Requested
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases, or According to Customer′s Request
- Origin: Henan, China
- Material: Carbon Steel, 35CrMo
- Condition: New
- Trademark: zhongshi
- Specification: API
- HS Code: 8431
1) Types Available: Single valve and double valve are available;
Spring structure valve and ball strucuture valve are available;
Insert type and normal type are available.
Non-rotating type and normal type are available.
2) API and ISO certified
3) Specifications: 4''---20''. More special sizes or combination are available as requested.
4) API Casing Grades: J55, K55, N80, P110, L80, etc.
5) Connections Type: LTC, STC, BTC
Basic floating equipment includes the float collar and either the guide shoe or float shoe:
The guide shoe runs on the first joint of casing to be run into the hole to help maneuver the casing past annular irregularities. The guide shoe includes side ports and an open end to enable fluid circulation for mud conditioning, hole cleaning, and cement placement.
The float shoe contains a backpressure valve that prevents fluids from entering the casing while the pipe is lowered into the hole and prevents cement from flowing back into the casing after placement, while enabling circulation down through the casing.
Float collars are placed one to three joints above the guide shoe or float shoe. They provide a seat for the cement plugs, the bottom plug pumped ahead of the cement and the top plug behind the full volume of slurry. Once seated, the top plug shuts off fluid flow and prevents over-displacement of the cement. The space between the float shoe and the float collar provides a containment area to entrap the likely-contaminated fluids from the wiping action of the top cementing plug, securing the contaminated fluid away from the shoe where a strong cement bond is of primary importance. Float collars include a backpressure valve and serve basically the same function as the float shoe.
1. ) All inner parts are made of easily drillable aluminum alloy.
2. ) The device can be connected directly to same type casing.
3. ) Reliable back-pressure leakproof structure, enable grout or slurry flow with less resistance.
4. ) Valve seat and valve disk can effectively prevent grout from flowing back.
5. ) Non-rotating landing plate is available on request.
6. ) Either PDC or rock bit drillable.
|Connect screw thread||Material||Standard|
1. pumping unit
2. Tubing pump/sucker rod pump and accessories
3. Float collar and float shoe
4. Casing centralizer
5. Cementing plug
6. Cementing head
7. Stage Collar
8. Casing/ Tubing coupling
9. Drill pipe
10. Sucker rod
11. Thread protector
12. Air blaster