Spiral Blade Thermoplastic Composite Centralizer
|1-499 500-1,999 2,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $29 US $28 US $26 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 4 1/2 "*6" / 7" * 8 1/2"/7" *8 3/*4
- Drawing: Available
- Color: Black/Red/Yellow
- OEM: Available
- Coatings: Available
- Trademark: zhongshi
- Specification: 4 1/2"-20"
- HS Code: 843143100
- Sample: Available
- Spec: 4 1 /2"-20"
- ODM: Available
- Markings: Available
- Blades: Spiral and Straight
- Transport Package: Wood Cases
- Origin: Henan, China
Spiral Blade Thermoplastic Composite centralizer
Centralizers are an integral part of the cementing process. They provide the mechanism that centers the casing in the hole and allows uniform cement flow around the casing to help protect it at all points. Several styles of centralizers are available for matching different well specifications and hole sizes, including turbulence generating designs that help clean the annulus and distribute the cement more evenly and uniformly. All models offer ample clearance for fluid passage and are extra effective in centering the casing, even in highly deviated holes and improve cement flow by reducing the effects of channeling.
Composite Casing Centraliser is the ultimate in down-hole centralisation, offering field proven lower friction coefficients leading to superior drag and rotational torque reduction. High abrasion resistant proprietary engineered polymer ensures maximum stand-off at TD. Robust enough to meet the challenges of today's most demanding wells.
Composite Materials Description:
- Moulded during high pressure high temperature process
- Spiral Blades 22-25° and melon shaped
- Passive Straight Blades 5° and melon shaped
- Patented Anti-Swage Rings incorporated in each end
- Generous By-Pass Area provided
- Numerous Pipe x Hole size configurations available
- Low Weight
- Premium Self-Aligning Stop Collars also available
some specifications for reference:
|Hooping In-Dia.||Hooping Thickness||Hooping Height||Total Length||Max. Out-Dia.||Spring Pieces|
1. Spiral blades increase annular turbulence.
2. With the shape of stream-lined, it enables casing run easily in wellbore.
3. Both straight blade and spiral blade are available.
4. The material can be cast steel or cast aluminum.
The tool is made from a high temperature high-pressure injection moulded polymer.
• It is available in BOS21 standard grade polymer composite for most low friction requirements as well as BOS22 self lubricating polymer composite for low friction water based mud applications.
• The tools are available in Spiral (22-25°) or Passive (5°) angle bladed. configurations. Both blade styles are watermelon shaped to pass through casing and multi-lateral windows, washouts and tight spots.