Non Weld Bow Spring Centralizers for Oilfield Drilling
|FOB Price:||US $15-90 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $15-90/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZS-GH-BC05
- Machine Type: Drilling Equipment
- Material: Carbon Steel
- OEM: Yes
- Test Report: Yes
- Factory Visit: Yes
- Transport Package: Wood Packing
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Hinged Type
- Use: Well Drilling
- Size: 4 1/2"-20"
- Sample: Yes
- Delivery Time: 30 Days for 5000 PCS
- Trademark: ZS
- Specification: API
The Non Weld Bow Centralizers have high restoring force combined with low starting force for centralizing the casing pipe in vertical, deviated and horizontal wells.
Premium quality Bows are made of special alloy steel and hot formed in totally controlled heat treatment plant to achieve the uniform hardness all over.
Spec and performance index of bow spring casing centralizer meet API Spec 10D. The woven centralizer is connected by pin when in use, the unfolded centralizer can be stacked flatly for convenient storage and transportation
1) Bow springs made of spring steel which has been heat teated and hardened tempered to ensure proper and consistent spring characteristics.
2) End collar hinges are folded toward inside. This way will minimize the collar stretch taht tends to occur when centralizers encounter tapers, commonly found in certain type of pipe connections.
3)A reinforcing rib stamped into the end collar. This way will strengthen and preserve it's round configuration during transport.
4)Several different spring bow heights that are available to accommodate most of casing-to-hole configuration.
5)Centralizers with built-in stop devices as well as those of uncommon sizes are available based on request.
|No.||Specification||Bow Type||ID, mm||Length, mm||Max OD, mm||Bow Spring|