Spiral Vane Thermoplastic Rigid Casing Centralizer
|1-499 500-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $35 US $34.8 US $34.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 4 1/2"-20"
- Spec: 4 1 /2"-20"
- ODM: Available
- Color: Black/Red/Yellow
- Trademark: ZS
- Specification: 5 1/2"* 8 1/2"
- HS Code: 843143100
- Sample: Available
- Material: Nylon/Plastic/Composite
- OEM: Available
- Drawing: Available
- Transport Package: Wood Cases
- Origin: Henan, China
Composite Casing Centraliser is the ultimate in down-hole centralisation, offering field proven lower friction coefficients leading to superior drag and rotational torque reduction. High abrasion resistant proprietary engineered polymer ensures maximum stand-off at TD. Robust enough to meet the challenges of today's most demanding wells.
- Moulded during high pressure high temperature process
- Spiral Blades 22-25° and melon shaped
- Passive Straight Blades 5° and melon shaped
- Patented Anti-Swage Rings incorporated in each end
- Generous By-Pass Area provided
- Numerous Pipe x Hole size configurations available
- Low Weight
- Premium Self-Aligning Stop Collars also available
Rigid casing centralizer is used in deviated wells and horizontal wells. There are several blades on the rigid centralizer that can keep casing from contacting the wellbore wall
Roller rigid centralizer which is most suitable for highly deviated wells and horizontal wells has two or three rollers in each blade. It can change slipping friction to rolling friction, so it greatly reduces the friction between casing and wellbore wall and let casing go to desired position smoothly
Available with straight blade centralizer and spiral blade centralizer
Cast steel, cast aluminum and light weight casing rigid centralizer are available
Easy to install
Can move on casing freely, also can be fixed on casing by tighten screws.
some specifications for reference:
|Hooping In-Dia.(mm)||Hooping |
|Hooping height(mm)||Total Length(mm)||Max. Out-Dia.(mm)||Spring |