API Tungsten Carbide Valve Balls and Valve Seats
|1-999 1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $29.8 US $29.5 US $29 US $28|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: V11-106/v11-125/v11-150/V11-175/V11-225/V11-250
- Material 1: Stellite
- Material 3: Titanium Carbide
- Material 5: Ceramic
- ODM: Available
- Size: V11-175/V11-225/V11-250
- Transport Package: Wood Cases
- Origin: Henan, China
- Sample: Available
- Material 2: Tungsten Carbide
- Material 4: Stainless Steel
- Drawing: Available
- Certificate: API 11ax
- Trademark: zhongshi
- Specification: V11-125/V11-175/V11-225/V11-250
- HS Code: 843143100
tungsten carbide V11-175 Valve Balls and Valve Seats
Both are mainly used for the sealing of valves of oil pumps in petroleum industry's sand containing wells, viscous oil wells, sea oil wells and high pressure sulfur resistant oil wells, etc.
They are used with compatible cemented carbide valve seats.
1.Made by 100% original raw materials
2.Good abrasive resistance
3.After accurate grinding and polishing,the frictional factor of surface is very low.
4.Widely used in ball-bearing,seat valve, ball screws and flow meters.pen,spraying machines ,pump,machinery parts,oil,hydrochloric zcid lab,hardness measuring instrument,and so high-end industry.
5.Recommended grade: YG8,YG11,YG15,YS2T,YL10.2,other grade can be offered by customers' request.
stellite valve seat
1. High strength, high wear resistance, high precision, good temperature resistance and good corrosion resistance.
2. Mainly used for the sealing of valves of oil pumps in petroleum industry's containing wells, viscous oil wells, sea oil wells and high pressure sulfur resistant oil wells, etc.
3. Balls and seats are used with compatible cemented carbide valve seats.
4. The finished surface, tolerance standard have reached the standards of the machine industry: G5, G10, G16, G40 and G100 of JB/T 9145-1999.
5. Precision machined cemented carbide balls of other grades and specifications are also available based on customers` demands.
6. Compatible high precision valve seats can also be made.
1. High strength, high wear resistance,
2.high precision, high temperature resistant,
4.Stainless Steel, Tungsten Carbide, Titanium Carbide, Cobalt Alloy are the main material.
valve balls main specifications for reference:
Ball Diameter (in)
main material for reference:
Ball: HRC 58-65
Seat: HRC 52-56
|UNS 41000-UNS 44000|
|B1||Cobalt Alloy, Cast|
Ball: HRC 56-63
Seat: HRC 50-56
Cobalt, chromium, and
Cobalt Alloy, Powder
Ball: HRC 53-60
Seat: HRC 51-57
Cobalt, chromium, and
Ball: HRA 88-89
Seat: HRA 88-89.5
Tungsten with Cobalt
Ball: HRA 89-90.5
Seat: HRA 89-90.5
Tungsten and titanium carbide
with cobalt binder