Best Price Hinged Nail/Bolt Stop Collar/Stop Ring
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Hinged Bolted
- Certificate: API
- Size: 7"
- Model: Latch Type
- Trademark: ZHONGSHI
- Specification: API
- HS Code: 9130
- Color: Red or as Requested
- Weight: 1.6
- Material: Steel
- Material1: with Nail
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: Puyang China
Stop Collar is used to hold centralizer or cement baskets on any position of casing, which ensures the positions of centralizer or cement basket to meet the design. The stop collars are available in two types: higned type and slip on type. The stop collars can be installed on any position on casing to limit the axial movement of centralizer and cement baskets.
1. Fastening screw stop ring when use, first set into the casing, and then using a wrench to tighten the screws.
2. Fixed screw type when use, first set into the casing, and then insert screws, type in with a hammer.
3. Snap fit stop ring, direct stop ring button on the casing, use pin lock, then knocked into the screws.
Hinged Bolted Stop Collars
An economical collar suitable for sub-critical annular tolerances. Available in size range 4 1/2" to 20", it has a cross bolt design which makes it an efficient and user friendly device.
Hinged Spiral Nail Stop Collars
Available in the size range 4 1/2" to 20", this device can be set in both upset and non-upset casing to provide maximum clearance during rotation. It has a groove in the middle into which a spiral nail can be driven for improved grip on the casing. The broader band firmly grips the collar into position around the casing.
Hinged Stop Collar with Set Screw
Available in the size range 4 1/2" to 20", this device has a high cost-utility ratio. This hinged collar with a row of set screws positions easily and firmly around the casing.
Slip on Stop Collars with Set Screws
This slip-on set screw device is recommended for small hole operations.
Available in size range 2-7/8" to 20" and is gripped by a row of screws, this is a heavy duty device.
|13 3/8″||10 3/4″||9 5/8″||8 1/8″||7 5/8″||7″||5 1/2″||5″||4 1/2″|
|Stop Collar(Snap Ring)Type||Type||Size(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|13 3/8"||Fixed Screw||Φ370x50||9|
|9 5/8"||Fixed Screw||Φ270x50||7.3|
|5 1/2"||Fixed Screw||Φ154x30||3.2|
Best Price Good Impact One Piece Hinged Bolted Stop Collar
1.Economical stop collar
2.Available in sizes 4-1/2" to 20"
3.It is a single piece collar
4.Good impact and fatigue capability
5.Used in high axial loads place
1. Hinged Bolted Stop Collars secure placement and limits travel on attachments to casing string.
2. The stop collar uses a single draw bolt tightening mechanism with "hardened inserts" to grip the casing once tightened.
3. Hinged bolted Stop Collar is Designed to latch on the casing pipe without having to be slipped on at the end of the casing pipe allowing quick and easy installation.
4. On locking it can be tightened for a holding force upto 1000% of the centralizer starting force as per API 10D.
5. The locking mechanism is at 180 degrees of the hinge.
6. This design does not make any marks or indentations on the casing.
7. This style stop collar is available in 4-1/2in thru 20in.